A credit card is required at the time of booking for stays shorter than 4 nights. A "hold" will be placed on your credit card in the amount of one night's stay.
Due to our intimate size, cancellations impact us greatly. Your one night deposit is refundable if the reservation is cancelled a minimum of 10 days prior to arrival by 3pm, less a $25 service charge. A one night charge will apply to any cancellation not made prior to the required minimum cancellation notice. There are no refunds for shortened stays. If you are uncertain of your travel plans, we recommend that you purchase travel insurance.
Of course we understand having your pet with you. On a case-by-case basis, we will accept guests’ pets. However, pets (dogs) will only be welcome in the Carriage House and/or The Cottage—not in the main house. Please advise when making a reservation about your pet being with you. Please note our pet rules:
- Your pet must be properly vaccinated and protected from both fleas and ticks.
- Quiet, please. While we understand you may need to leave your dog in your room while you enjoy our breakfasts, otherwise your dog should not be left alone in your room. Sounds carry here in the countryside. We all appreciate the quiet and peacefulness, so hopefully your dog will as well.
- Please pick-up after your dog! Please bring whatever bags you use to pick-up after your dog and use them here.
- Our Housekeepers will not enter a room for cleaning if there is a dog inside.
- Dogs are not permitted in the pool.
- Please be sure your dog is under your control at all times. There is a great deal of wildlife in the area—from cottontail bunnies to skunks, to deer and many other of Mother Nature’s creatures both great and small.
Blackberry River Inn is a non-smoking establishment. Smoking is permitted outside only.